eb-2 treaty investor visa

Could an E-2 Visa work for you?

Ask yourself the following questions to see if you might qualify:  

  •  Are you a national of a country where a qualifying Treaty of Friendship, Commerce, or Navigation or its equivalent exists with the United States?  To see if your country of nationality qualifies, please visit the Department of State’s Treaty  Countries webpage.


  • Have you invested, or are you in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bonafide U.S. enterprise?

  • Can you show that you have control of the enterprise by owning 50 percent or more of the  enterprise, or by showing that you have operational control through a managerial position or other corporate devices?

    If you answered yes to most of the above questions, click here to learn more about eligibility requirements.

Close Menu