Help Your Investment Visa Clients Find Business Ownership
At No Cost To You Or Them!
How many times have you been approached by a potential client wanting to move to the U.S. through immigrant (EB-5) and non-immigrant (E-2) investor visas and you turned them away requesting that they come back once they found a business? What percentage of the time did you speak with that client again? Or a university student here on a F-1 visa contacts you to change their status so they can remain in the U.S. after graduation. Do you hesitate to advise them about investment visas as an option because you don’t have the time or energy to spend?
Your expertise is to assist your client legally once they have found the business they want to buy:
• Advise them on the different visa options
• Eventually prepare the application once they decide on a business
• Assist in creating their business entity
• Review any franchise or purchase agreements
• Possibly write the business plan
Especially with an E-2 visa investment, the advantages of choosing a franchise business (new territory or resale opportunity) vs. a new or resale independent seems self-evident since a franchise business
• is part of an existing concept that usually already has an established record of success in the United States and is more inclined to be regarded by Consular/USCIS officers as a “real, operating, non-marginal” commercial enterprise
• typically is a more traditional investment, with a storefront, inventory and equipment that Consular or USCIS officers may be less apt to view as speculative business and would more likely approve
• provides support and guidance in the areas of management, operations and growth from the franchisor so the visa candidate has a better chance of meeting the requirement of being able to develop and direct the enterprise.
Global Business Connect simplifies the process by finding and analyzing the best franchise investments for your clients and their families based on their unique profile by utilizing our 5-phase process – Investment Visa Franchise Connect (IVFC) – where we explore candidate’s investment goals, desired location, industries of interest, skill set and financial means in order to find the right concept.
No doubt the potenetial applicant can spend hours searching the internet on their own where there is a lot of franchise information but not all franchisors accept candidacy from foreign investors and many concepts require excellent communication skills as well as a superior command of the English language as a prerequisite. With over 7000 franchise companies in the U.S., seeking a business on the internet is truly overwhelming and they likely won’t find the right type of information during their search. Not all resale opportunities are publicly advertised and we have direct access to franchisors that are willing and accustomed to assisting E-2 visa applicants.
Don’t lose out on these applicants! Partner with Global Business Connect at no charge to you or your clients. It is as simple as sending an email message with the client’s name, email address and phone number or having them schedule a short intro call via the website or LinkedIn. That way you are sure that they will be helped and return to utilize your services.